Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 1, 2021

Let's Try This

 



It is pretty bad when this so called writer hasn't posted a blog here in two years. It is also funny, my last two posts, years apart are my #oneword posts for New Years in the past.  Yet, here I go again. 

My one word for 2021 is WRITE. In recent years, before deciding on my word, I prayed. My lack of writing has been coming up for a month now. I know I need to get back to it. I have been reading some of my writing. I might not ever write a novel or publish a book, but I do know God has given me a talent. I think we are to use our gifts to serve. So it is my hope and prayer that the words I write this year do just that. 

I do not know where this word will take me. I have chosen a verb before, because I know they require action. That is all I am asking of myself, is to write. It might be in a notebook, or on a blog, or hidden in my google drive. I just need to write.

So, back to a writerly habit. 

"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace..." 1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Questions, prayer requests, ideas for my writing. If you want to keep your comment from being published I will be happy to do that for you.