Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dots Connected

"Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you have planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and to tell of them, they would be too many to declare." Psalms 40:5
A little follow up to my thinking from yesterday.

Dots Connected
He lays the plans and chooses the paths
Of where, and when, or how.
We are the players who follow through
Without question of the route.

                                                  Sometimes we want to see behind the curtain
See the working of His hand.
But tonight the Master is waiting
For all the players who need to enter in,

And then He follows through.

He lines them up and connects them
His map is always planned.
We just have to wait in faith
And walk the streets He chose.

When all the lines have been connected
The paths and acts unveiled.
The picture that has been hidden
Is a masterpiece revealed.
 May you find light and salt in my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Questions, prayer requests, ideas for my writing. If you want to keep your comment from being published I will be happy to do that for you.