Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Thank You

Over the last two weeks I have had a little more time...a little more time to write. I have rediscovered that love I have for writing. How I try to find a message and share it in words. I twist them, turn them, change them, rearrange them. It is an art, and to be able to do it, is a gift.
I am thankful for this gift of creativity. I think many of us have it, we just each share it differently. We have creative musicians, painters, sculpters, speakers, scrapbookers, designers, and the list goes on. This creativity is a gift from God, he blessed us with it for a specific purpose. We need to seek out the purpose and create.
Thank you Lord for helping me settle into a place where I can create, where I can share. May it be a blessing to you. May I use it always to be light and salt to this world!

"Then Moses said to the Israelites, "See, the Lord has chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, and he has filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and the knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut and set stones, to work in wood and to engage in all kinds of artistic craftmanship." Exodus 35:30-33

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Questions, prayer requests, ideas for my writing. If you want to keep your comment from being published I will be happy to do that for you.