Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My conversation with you

It is interesting to me how this blog is making me examine so much of myself, others, and the life that goes on around us. I have to thank my pastor for the inspiration to start this, though I really do feel as God was speaking through him. I use Facebook quite a bit. And I post a lot of here I am and this is how life is going kind of things. I try to not "air the dirty laundry" of my life there, but keep in touch with those I care about.

But one Sunday, Pastor shared how we can use the new world of social media  to share things that are more positive, hopeful, and praiseworthy. So I did begin to do that on Facebook. Then I remembered this blog I had opened in January with the desire to do something daily...named it Daily Dose. I was thinking I would take photos and tie some writing to it. It never happened. I believe God had a different plan for Daily Dose. I think His plan knew I would grow from this, it would offer me a quiet time to reflect on my daily walk and write about it. I am hoping He uses it as well to speak to you.
"Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." Colossians 4:6
This was my find of the day, and my prayer. I want my conversation on facebook, in person, on this blog...any and all conversations I have...to be full of grace, seasoned with salt, and have the ability to answer everyone.
May you always find salt and light in my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Questions, prayer requests, ideas for my writing. If you want to keep your comment from being published I will be happy to do that for you.