Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Prayers in Heaven

Riding on a thought I had last night...I was imagining what our prayers will be like in a glorified body. And the only thing I come up with is praise. Can you imagine....just spending time in praise?
We wouldn't have any reason to petition the Father on behalf of others. Everything would be taken care of. No more sickness, no debt, no sin, no relationship problems.
We wouldn't have a need to pray for his will. His will will have been done. No need for guidance, we will be walking in the spirit of God at all times.
No need for forgiveness! Can you imagine, our bodies will no longer have the desire to sin. No more wrestling between the flesh and the spirit. I can't wait to climb into the "skin" of a glorified body. No more fleshly desires, or slipping so easily into the ways of this world.
So as we walk in the presence of God...we will spend time singing and praising God together. I am imagining that our glorified bodies will have beautiful voices. A song of praise beyond my imagination...and heaven will be a place beyond my imagination as well.
"Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!" Revelation 5:13
May you find light and salt in my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Questions, prayer requests, ideas for my writing. If you want to keep your comment from being published I will be happy to do that for you.